Apply your gift of teaching to the youth of Metro Atlanta! Talent For Schools is currently recruiting Education Professionals to work as On-Call Substitute Teachers within Preschools. This position will work with children ages 0-5 years old between the hours of 7:00am - 6:30pm.
Must be able to travel to at least two of the locations listed below:
On-Call Substitute Teacher Duties
In absence of the teacher of record, the substitute teacher is responsible for providing quality classroom instruction and apply proper classroom management while maintaining a KIND demeanor. Provide adequate supervision to ensure health, welfare and safety of all students within the classroom. Positively interact with students and school faculty. This position requires the ability to detach from cell phone usage while within the classroom.
• Associate's Degree, OR 60 credit hours towards a Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma/GED WITH Online Substitute Training Course ($39.95 fee with a passing score of 85% or higher)
• At least one (1) year of teaching and/or substitute experience
• Must be able to pass a federal criminal background check and/or comply with Georgia Bright from the Start (BFTS) regulations
• Must be able to work at least three (3) days a week
• Exhibit a passion for education and possess an upbeat, positive attitude
• Must be reliable, dependable, highly motivated, punctual, and a self-starter. You will be working on an On-Call basis, which means you may not know if/when an assignment will come available and you must be willing to accept an assignment with little to no notice
• Must have a reliable cell phone and the ability to download our App to accept assignments
• Must have reliable transportation